Secret Truthwitch Blog Tour

Sunday, 1 November 2015

Happy November everyone! *jumps into a pile of leaves*

Can you tell that this is no ordinary post? Because it's not. I've got some explaining to do, don't I? Okay then, let's start at the beginning.

So last week during the Clan Chat, I realized just how much time, money, and energy the lovely Susan Dennard was putting into her Truthwitch street team. And while I'm not on the team itself, I still try to help promote Truthwitch in any way I can (because I have a not-so-secret obsession with it).

Jump to a few minutes later and an idea pops into my head: what if there was a blog tour that wasn't strictly limited to members of the street team? And what if it was a surprise? And what if I secretly recruited both members of the street team and non-street team members?

SURPRISE!!! That's exactly what I did.

All through the week, different bloggers will be posting some awesome posts to show you all how excited they are for Truthwitch!

11/1/15 - Liran @ Empress of Books
11/1/15 - Alexandra @ Literary Legionnaire
11/2/15 - Kit @ Let The Pages Reign
11/3/15 - Hedvig @ Sunroadreads
11/4/15 - Angel @Avid Reader
11/5/15 - Stacey @Write All About It
11/6/15 - Jaimie @ Jaimiesam
11/7/15 - Casey Marie @ Little Red's Reviews

I guess it's time for me to tell you all why Truthwitch is a huge obsession of mine.

*Cue the fangirling*

  1. Merck Nihar
  2. Aeduan
  3. MOON SCHYTHLES. 
  4. It's by Susan Dennard.
  5. THAT COVER THOUGH.
  6. Kick-butt female leads.
  7. Their friendship.
  8. Slow burning romances.
  9. FANTASY.
  10. Because Sarah J. Maas also loves it.
  11. Because it has awesome fans.
  12. SHIRTLESS. MERIK.
  13. Badassery.
  14. I have made so many references and tweeted so much about it.
  15. THAT MAP.
  16. It's going to look gorgeous on my shelf.
  17. You can write self-insert fanfic about it no matter who you are.
  18. It only comes out in a few months.
  19. It's a great book.
  20. Why wouldn't you be excited for it?
There you have it. Twenty reasons to go preorder Truthwitch ASAP! Be sure to check out everyone's posts this week and good luck if you're doing NaNoWriMo!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! What a great idea!!!! I just got an arc of Truthwitch and am very excited to dive into it. Thanks for doing this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhh!!! Thank you so much!!! I hope you LOVE Truthwitch (remember that Merik is mine) and I can't wait to read your review!!!!

      Delete
  2. Love this idea :)
    I'm so excited for Truthwitch! I will jump on that sucker as soon as it comes out because I'm already 110% sure it will be fabulous.
    Great post Liran!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! It's so good that I cannot wait for everyone to read it as well. :)

      Delete

Thanks for joining the conversation! We love knowing your opinions and thoughts on the matter!