Books I Don't Know If I'll Read #1(?)

Wednesday, 6 September 2017
So this is pretty self-explanatory. Here are some books I don't see myself picking up in the near future.

1) Tower of Dawn by Sarah J. Maas



Ugh I can't stand Chaol. What a whiny little brat who has the most uninteresting character arc in the entire series. And to devote a whole book to him? Yeah right. Maybe I'll read this one day, but I don't have enough patience for this right now.

Also, this was supposed to be a novella? And Sarah J. Maas has some series issues with lack of editing down, so I'm really not in the mood for a poorly edited, filler-filled massive beast of a novel dedicated to Chaol of all people.

Next time give me more Rhys please.

2) Because You Love to Hate Me edited by Ameriie 



I just don't care enough. It doesn't matter how many of these authors I like, I still couldn't care less for this collection of short stories(?). Cool concept but for some reason I just couldn't care less so I'm not reading it.

3) Zenith by Lindsay Cummings and Sasha Alsberg



Lol this one doesn't even need an explanation. All the things I've heard about this book are negative. People have been saying that it's awful and that it reads like a copycat of a bunch of other popular YA books. I think I'll pass.

I'm sure I'll think of more books I don't want to read the second I post this, but I hope you enjoyed this random post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining the conversation! We love knowing your opinions and thoughts on the matter!